McClain DR100 Hi-Tech Control Panel|
McClain Industries, Industrial Refuse Compactors
The DR100 Hi-Tech Control Panel is included as standard equipment on our McClain Industrial Compactors. It features solid state circuitry, providing reliability, ease of use, and reduced maintenance costs.
Next paragraph to Larger Picture
STANDARD FEATURES Included:
- Solid State Circuitry for unmatched reliability, control, and ease of operation.
- Eliminates old style mechanical limit switches and pressure switches.
- No special machine calibration means fewer service calls.
- Select up to 9 multi-cycles, for extra compaction of difficult materials.
- Select Ram shut-off position, in forward or returned state.
- Panel lights indicate both "container nearly full" and "container full", to help schedule dumping times for your convenience. Can save unnecessary hauling fees.
- The "smart circuits" provide a momentary delay when changing direction of the ram movement. This eliminates hydraulic and mechanical shock to the compactor's components, providing long life and reliability.
- The "smart circuits" also provide automatic shut down if any of the following conditions occur: motor idles more than 15 minutes in manual mode; if the "Ram direction solenoid" remains in one direction for more than 5 minutes in manual; if Ram, forward or reverse stroke, timer is exceeded in auto mode. This helps prevent unnecessary strain on hydraulic and mechanical components. One more reason why the McClain Compactor is the most reliable in the industry.
- The Dr100 Panel is U.L. approved, and FCC Class A approved.
All dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with us for latest specs.
- Control Pendant, for remote manual operation.
- Hydraulic oil heater.
Consolidated Equipment, Corp.
Phone: 323-583-5050, USA
For our complete Address info: Contact Us
Web Site URL:
All text and graphics at this web site are Copyright © 1997 Consolidated Equipment, Corp.. All rights reserved. All other products and company names listed herein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.