Economy Vertical Baler|
Consolidated Equipment, Corp.
The vertical balers are very useful and popular in shopping centers, department stores, office buildings, warehouses, manufacturing plants, hospitals, neighborhood recycling centers, or anywhere there is need to handle light to moderate amounts of recyclable materials. These balers are commonly used to bale corrugated (cardboard) boxes, but can also do many other materials as well. These balers can pay for themselves just by baling corrugated boxes, instead of paying for them to be disposed of in the regular waste pick-up.
Next paragraph to Larger Picture
- Compact design saves valuable floor space.
- Heavy-duty frame, and door construction, extends service life.
- Full-length bale door hinge for maximum life.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder for extended service life.
- The cylinder rod is attached to the ram platen by specially machined, solid metal block assembly. This method minimizes stress under pressure, thereby prolonging cylinder life.
- The cylinder is powered by a long-lasting, vane type hydraulic pump, and shock-proof hydraulic circuit. This extends life of seals and parts.
- Has semi-automatic bale ejection system for easy bale removal.
- Unit is factory wired, for easy installation.
- Totally UL approved.
- Meets all ANSI Z245.5-1990 safety requirements for baling equipment.
- Baler will NOT operate if door is open, or safety gate is up, due to the safety inter-lock circuit.
- The pull-down safety gate is counter balanced, for easy operation, and added safety.
- The Worm-gear release mechanism, on the bale-chamber door, prevents abrupt movement when opening the door for bale tying and removal.
- Automatic bale sizer with light, indicates when bale reaches maximum pressure density. No need to guess when bale is ready to be tied off and removed.
- Side mounted power rack.
- Spring loaded retainer dogs.
- Tank heater for hydraulic oil, in cold climates.
- Waterproof system.
- Bale-chamber door hinged on left side, unless otherwise specified.
Economy Downstroke Balers are noted for their strength, reliability, quality construction from prime steel, heavy duty hydraulic components, and of course safety in operation. These balers are manufactured by the American Baler Company. They manufacture an extensive line of baling machinery, from large to small, and their experience and quality design, shows in these popular and versatile vertical balers.
Bale Size: width 30 in., height 48 in., length 60 inches. (Model available for 72 in. bales, if needed).
Hydraulic Cylinder Bore: 6 inches diameter.
Motor: 10 hp, 230/460 Volts, 3phase/60cycle, T.E.F.C., high-efficiency motor.
Baler overall Width: 75 in., Depth 40 in., Height 152 inches.
Recommended minnimum area for baler operation: 100 x 119 inches.
The Economy Vertical baler is also available in extra heavy duty models, for baling more difficult materials.
All dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with us for latest specs.
Balers can be configured to process various types of materials, and optimized for each type of installation. Contact Consolidated Equipment for complete specs and additional information on any Baler. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your individual requirements.
Consolidated Equipment, Corp.
Phone: 323-583-5050, USA
For our complete Address info: Contact Us
Web Site URL:
All text and graphics at this web site are Copyright © 1997 Consolidated Equipment, Corp.. All rights reserved. All other products and company names listed herein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.